Powdered Face Cleansers are a simple blend of flours, clays, and soothing botanicals or herbs. They're suitable for ALL skin types and are gentle enough to be used daily!
Activated with water, our new powdered face wash has the power to gently cleanse and exfoliate for smoother, softer and healthier skin.
1. Great, especially for those with sensitive skin!
2. They're free of preservatives and alcohol, making them a great, natural option.
3. They gently exfoliate while they cleanse. This helps even pigmentation, clears dry patches, and keeps acne and breakouts at bay.
4. They last a very long time. The reason powder cleansers are preservative free is because the product doesn't go bad. Because they don't contain water, the product won't separate, grow mold or produce bacteria.
5. You're in full control of the cleanser's consistency. If you want it thicker, add less water. If you want it thinner, add more water.
6. They're travel friendly. TSA won't confiscate it since it's not liquid, and even if it happens to spill during your commute - which is unlikely - it's not going to be a devastating, messy fiasco.
laniDERM: most universal cleanser | great for dry or sensitive skin | soothes eczema, rashes & psoriasis
Turmeric + Raw African Black Soap:suitable for dry + oily skin | anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial | soothes eczema, psoriasis & helps clear rashes | helps fight pimples + acne | natural exfoliant | minimizes hyperpigmentation caused by acne scars | keeps skin supple & improve the skins elasticity
Pink Clay + Oats:French Pink Clay is considered the mildest of all clay, which makes it great for all skin types, especially sensitive | moisturizes and gently exfoliates | oatmeal helps remove dead skin cells | fades blemishes | shrinks large pores | reduces inflammation | calms eczema
Step 1: Take the required amount of the powder
face wash onto your palm, based on your preference,
but a dime-size should do.
Step 2: Add some water and wet your other palm. Do not run water directly onto the powder as this may cause the product to splash away due to water pressure. (Would recommend balling hand into fist and running water on top so powder stays in tact).
Step 3: Now, rub your hands together until the powder lathers.
Step 4: Apply onto face - just like a regular cleanser and rinse with water.Follow up with standard skincare routine.
*You’re in full control of the cleanser’s consistency. If you want it thicker, add less water. If you want it thinner, add more.